-
September 5th, 2008, 12:58 PM
#11
Senior Hostboard Member
Originally posted by selmerdave:
I haven't seen anyone bringing any of this up over there or challenging any of the claims, but it's most likely that it's just a tired old issue and that's been done before.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, it's been gone over before. And since the AN posters at AA are most often shills talking to each other it's perhaps best to just let the subject die.
I am sorely tempted to jump in and savage jerks like RGA though.
-
September 5th, 2008, 03:09 PM
#12
Senior Hostboard Member
Hey! I believe in prat!
prat (prt)
n. Slang
The buttocks.
or
British, Australian & NZ slang an incompetent or ineffectual person [probably special use of earlier prat buttocks, origin unknown]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks